Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Update.......

Trapshooter1

Went and pushed it out today. Went fairly slow. Kicked about 20 deer out. Found a big big bed. And blood in the bed, a spot about the size of a soft ball. Real deep colored blood. He didnt bleed, for the first 100 yards out of the bed. But then He cut loose again. The in about 150 yards quit again. Dad said all the deer he seen were running fine. So I have a feeling, I hit No man's land, or I Hit him in the shoulder.

I have 1 more night to sit. I dont know the odds of him going back to that same spot. Probably not very good. It's the only location where a guy can hunt these deer.

The evidence makes me think he'll survive, they are tough! I feel for you, not a good feeling but it happens to just about every hunter. More than once too! All you can do is pick your head up and stay at it and I wish you well, you just never know if he or a bigger one shows up.

^^^^^.
Next year when guys see deer growing funky racks on one side- stuff like this often has a role. Muscle wounds or backstraps heal up just fine. I will post a later of a pic from last year of buck with huge hole & now what he looks like this year. They are tough! I’ll post later in another thread. Hope he recovers or connect with him!

Top Bottom