Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pack in, hang, and hunt treestand sets

So this is purely because im curious. But for you guys that leave steps in tress, safety lines, brackets, etc. why dont you just leave a stand there? Im solely talking about private land of course. I have a LW with 4 sticks, but it mostly just collects dust in my garage....I may do one hang and hunt a year...maybe!
My guess is that it would be to have one nice stand to use in multiple spots instead of the cost of multiple stands.

I've researched this a bunch and technology is constantly changing. The XOP sticks that lock together with a twist of a step are flipping amazing. However I'm not a fan of their straps and overall weight. They are pretty thick and a little difficult to work with but they are new so I'm hoping they break in. I'll be pairing it with the Vanish stand and their shadow pack (which can be used to pack the stand in also). It's a well thought out system I just didn't plan ahead early enough this year to buy everything at once and they sold out of sticks and stands. Check out their website and watch some of their youtube video's. There are mods out there to address some of the areas that other owners have found.

I do love the Muddy pro hunter stands and their older two step sticks that have the rope and cinch cam. But I liked to use the cam attachment to the tree for the stand and if you use that you have no way to carry the sticks on the stand anymore. Those sticks are so quick and quiet to get you in a tree and had a strap that buttoned to the bottom one and would wrap around the rest to keep them quiet as you packed them in.. By far my favorite stick ever and 4 will get you plenty high in a tree.Muddy sticks.jpg

Top Bottom