Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heavy Heart Right Now

Ishi

PMA Member
I read last night of a fatal hunting accident north of Red Rock Lake Sunday afternoon.
This morning I received a text that it was a grandson of a coworker that I’ve worked with for 38 years and at work they call us brothers. Sad sad news this hits to close to home!!

Guys be careful out there bad things can happen fast

When I heard how close it was to home I figured it would affect someone close by. So sorry. Please pass along our condolences.

So sad for both the deceased and the individual(s) who have to live with the results of this accident. Prayers for everyone involved.

When I heard how close it was to home I figured it would affect someone close by. So sorry. Please pass along our condolences.
That was my thought also last night. I didn’t know the young man personally. Life is fragile and thanks for the prayers and I’ll pass them on tonight when I call my coworker.

Just read the DNR newsletter. So sad to hear. Praying for all his family and friends. Be safe out there!

Top Bottom