Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wagon Blind

Muskrat24

For those of you that have made wagon blinds from farm implement running gears will they blow over?? I made one for youth hunting next year with the twins but hope to take them out late season with my bow. The blind is a 7X10 barge wagon with 7 & 10 feet tall sides with single slant roof. This is not as top heavy as a gravity type wagon that we've saw posted here this year. Was hoping not to have to secure to ground as it would defeat the purpose of mobility. Thoughts on whether or not it will blow over??

I have 3 wagon blinds on running gear. Mine are 6x9. Like 7'6" tall to 6'6" single slope. Ive had one of them blow over. It was on top of a ridge with nothing blocking the wind.

We had one blow over a few years ago. And as above, it was on a ridge top with little protection...also a narrow wheel base. Didn't really do any damage to the blind, but now when we park one there we have a fence post driven into the ground and ratchet strap it on the unprotected side. Haven't had a problem since...

NWBuck

Top Bottom