Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ATV Tires

cybball

Bought a used Polaris Sportsman to use for hunting, chainsaw work and some light food plotting. Tires on it are roached. Need a new set that won’t break the bank. Need a good tire for hauling deer out of wet and muddy terrain and general work. Ideas? Best to order online? Local place in Des Moines area? Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk if they still make them but maxxis mudbugs are hard to beat... More aggressive than a "trail" tire but not a full fledged mud bogger tire

My Polaris dealer always has people buying new quads and upgrading the tires and wheels before they leave. This leaves him with the original tires which are new and he sells them at a discount. I would check with your nearest dealer on any brand. I bet they all have the same thing happen.

My Polaris dealer always has people buying new quads and upgrading the tires and wheels before they leave. This leaves him with the original tires which are new and he sells them at a discount. I would check with your nearest dealer on any brand. I bet they all have the same thing happen.

agree with Elvis on this one... local dealer here gave us a STEAL on a set of brand new, never used, factory wheels & tires off a sportsman quad that someone had bought & put aftermarket wheels/tires on. So now our trusty ol '99 sportsman 500 is sportin' a set of 2016 wheels/tires & looks killer :D

I Ran Kenda Executioners on my 4 wheeler and loved them. Worked great for plowing snow or running in muck.

I've been running the swamp fox , I've had great luck with them put em on 2 4 wheeler's a Polaris ranger and just put a set on a Japanese mini truck I just got they get super traction without breaking the bank

High ply!!!!! As high as u can get with sealant added. Any cheap out & it’s constant flats- at least where I’m at. I got one set of like 8 ply that have a liner coating in the whole tire (one step away from foam filled tires) & will not go flat. I’ve seriously looked at foam in the past for tractors, etc. cheap tires are a farmers worst nightmare.

Top Bottom