Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gun safes

Rutty

looking to buy a gun safe within the next week. Anybody have any reccomendations on a good safe under $1500? I only have 10 guns at the moments but plan to add to my collection over the years so want a decent sized one.

Get one 3 times bigger than you think you could ever use.
I have a cannon from tractor supply. Black Friday they are about $700. Its like 48 gun. Need 2 more for all the things I now realize should be in safe.

Get one 3 times bigger than you think you could ever use.
I have a cannon from tractor supply. Black Friday they are about $700. Its like 48 gun. Need 2 more for all the things I now realize should be in safe.
X2!!!i bought a 24 gun from dicks 2 hrs ago and now I need another

Go big. Bought a 48 gun a few years back and need another already. Holds about 1/2 whAt it is rated for and now I am back in the market

Personally I would rather have more smaller ones than a larger one. Speaking from the moving perspective...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Big fan of Liberty Safes. Went with a 60 gun safe & as others have stated... only got about half that inside. Currently in the market for our second liberty.

FWIW, One piece of advice nobody on here has mentioned.. Whichever way you decide to go, i would highly recommend the keypad over the dial lock.

Not sure you can get one for under $1500, but I bought a Sturdy Safe. I actually haven't taken possession of it yet, but heard a lot of good things about them.

Top Bottom