Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Prayers for Todd Pringnitz

muddy

Just heard that Todd was in a really bad ATV accident yesterday and is currently in a medically induced coma. I know theres a GoFundMe page but dont have the link. If someone else wants to post it please do so.

Terrible sounding situation, especially with a newborn baby in his family.

Good luck Todd.

How awful, sure hope he recovers. I will be praying for him and his family as well.

Last week I was looking for him at the NRA's great american outdoors show but didn't see him. Great guy!

I was just given this update about Todd.

As of right now, he's still in a medically induced coma with severe trauma to his brain. They have large pieces of his skull removed on both the left and right side to ease pressure from swelling and had to remove a portion of one of the frontal lobes of his brain due to damage from the impact. He is far from out of the woods, but all signs at this point are positive for survival. He is breathing on his own, his body is regulating temp in its own, his eyes are moving under his eyelids and he was reportedly able to squeeze a nurse's hand in response to talking. He's still in critical condition and fighting for survival at this point, but things are stable and it's going to be day-by-day to see how it goes. If he pulls through the next couple of days it's difficult to know what the long-term damage is going to be, but the chances of Todd ever being "Todd" again are pretty remote.

I have only met Todd a couple times at the ATA show and Iowa deer Classic, but it physically hurts me to think about what his family is going through right now. He has a 2 month old son at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just given this update about Todd.

As of right now, he's still in a medically induced coma with severe trauma to his brain. They have large pieces of his skull removed on both the left and right side to ease pressure from swelling and had to remove a portion of one of the frontal lobes of his brain due to damage from the impact. He is far from out of the woods, but all signs at this point are positive for survival. He is breathing on his own, his body is regulating temp in its own, his eyes are moving under his eyelids and he was reportedly able to squeeze a nurse's hand in response to talking. He's still in critical condition and fighting for survival at this point, but things are stable and it's going to be day-by-day to see how it goes. If he pulls through the next couple of days it's difficult to know what the long-term damage is going to be, but the chances of Todd ever being "Todd" again are pretty remote.

I have only met Todd a couple times at the ATA show and Iowa deer Classic, but it physically hurts me to think about what his family is going through right now. He has a 2 month old son at home.

As a parent of a child who suffered a brain injury I will say that the brain is an amazing and unpredictable thing and I would not assume the worst as far as where his recovery might lead.

I hope he is able to be the husband and father his family needs.

Agree with Muddy. The fact that he has responded to commands is huge. Continuing to pray for him and his family, appreciate the updates.

I do not know Todd but I know of him. I'm keeping him and his family in my thoughts and prayers. I've seen first hand how very serious this injury can be as I lost my little sister to a similar accident. Lord willing there will be a different outcome.

Anyone heard or seen an update today?

Not to be negative Nancy but I’m surprised by the lack of comments on this thread.

Anyone heard or seen an update today?

Not to be negative Nancy but I’m surprised by the lack of comments on this thread.
I saw on another forum that his wife posted somewhere yesterday that he has had two surgeries and is still in critical condition.

My guess is with this kind of swelling it will take several days if not weeks for the swelling to go down and that he will hopefully show signs of improvement as the swelling subsides and the tissue heals.

I'm sure it will be a very long recovery process. Hopefully he will be able to recover fully with no impairments. Anybody who gets any first hand information please post.

There will be a benefit auction for Todd and his family at the Iowa deer classic next weekend. Radix will be donating cameras for the auction, along with Lonewolf stands, Mrs. doe pees, trophy rock, And a bunch more companies.

Top Bottom