Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wyoming Archery Elk Hunt Video

• Deleted by Sligh1
Show…
Looks like a good time. What kind of pack do you have? I bet you will bring your spare release with you from now on.

I have a Sitka Mountain Hauler 6200, thing is like a cloud on your shoulders with any weight. I put over 100lbs of meat in it and let me tell you it was worth every penny! I could put the same amount of lbs on any other frame pack and it feels 10x worse. I recently bought an ALPS Outdoorz Hybrid X and I'm going to use that for smaller day or two day hunts because I needed a smaller pack. I did an unboxing video and it'll be up in a few days on YouTube. I'll do a review on my Mountain Hauler too.

https://www.sitkagear.com/products/mens/mountain-hauler-6200/optifade-open-country

What are your thoughts on the general units TH? I have been debating whether to hunt the general or hold out for a better tag. Still plan to elk hunt every year regardless but I have 3 pts so i could draw wyoming general next year.

What are your thoughts on the general units TH? I have been debating whether to hunt the general or hold out for a better tag. Still plan to elk hunt every year regardless but I have 3 pts so i could draw wyoming general next year.

It was super crowded this year and I wouldn't recommend doing it for rifle only archery. Overall, general areas are good but most Wyoming residents don't like your out of state plates.

Last edited:
It was super crowded this year and I wouldn't recommend doing it for rifle only archery. Overall, general areas are good but most Wyoming residents don't like your out of state plates.

So you're saying rent a car?

"Yes, I'd like to rent a car please."
"Anything specific in mind?"
"Wyoming plates."
"Well, the only thing we have with those is a Prius"
"That'll do."

The residents probably would like you more if you didn't take one of their daughters up on the mountain in a blizzard

Top Bottom