Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ATV trailers

cybball

Looking to possibly get a small utility trailer for my quad. I’ve been hauling it in the bed of my truck, which works, but I then have no room for anything else.
I know Lowes and Home Depot has them. Any other good places to look? I want one that has a ramp and rails for tying things down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would find a local trailer dealer and work with them

I've had friends buy the el-cheapo box store trailers and were very disappointed - they just dont last.
Spend a little more and get a quality trailer and it will work for as many years as you want.

Look at Bear Track trailers in MN... they are excellent.

A friend of ours is part owner. Well built

Thanks! Still looking around but got the green light from my wife on keeping it in the garage. Just running short on storage space.

EDC3CAE1-02B4-4A5C-BB14-2AD4807A13C2.jpeg This is what I have. H and H brand. It is well built and pulls excellent. Lightweight trailers I have pulled bounce around and rattle. This one handles interstate speeds with no issues.

Thanks! Still looking around but got the green light from my wife on keeping it in the garage. Just running short on storage space.

I would put a vehicle in the garage over a trailer, unless you have space for both. Way more to go wrong on a vehicle

I would put a vehicle in the garage over a trailer, unless you have space for both. Way more to go wrong on a vehicle

My truck won’t fit in our garage. Didn’t realize how flipping small it was when we bought it. Then pulled in on moving day (14 years ago ) with a slightly smaller truck I had. Had to take the hitch off to close the door. So, I’m always outside.

CyBall - text/call me at 515-297-0731. I am considering an upgrade and might have a 12 ft Aluma that would fit your needs nicely.

CyBall - text/call me at 515-297-0731. I am considering an upgrade and might have a 12 ft Aluma that would fit your needs nicely.
BJ - Thank you. Actually just picked one up last night. 12 foot wouldn't have fit in the space I had, but I really appreciate your reaching out on that.

I found a little 4x7 that fits my ATV perfectly. Going to add some things to it but it's going to work nicely.

Top Bottom