Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Whitetails Forever FB page

muddy

A few members have taken it upon themselves to start a FB page to help get the word out about the garbage bills being pushed. Check it out

Screenshot_20190328-114555_Facebook.jpg

Yeah, a few of us started IWF several years ago to stop legislation that would have increased NR tags and some other stuff. We were able to get those bills stopped, the group that was pushing the bills "The Friends of Iowa" has not been heard from since. We felt the group had done what it set out to do so we directed our time and energies to other pursuits. Now is a good time for it to resurrect with guys who are a lot more tech savy than we are/were.

As I recall it was Ironwood, Highjumper, IowaBowtech, Elkhunter and me that got it going with help from JNRBRONC and Turkeyriver. It is good to see it making a come back. Thanks to you guys for taking it up.

A few members have taken it upon themselves to start a FB page to help get the word out about the garbage bills being pushed. Check it out

View attachment 117967
Thanks a bunch for tagging myself Muddy :rolleyes:
I’m not big on FB but I joined the group to do what is right ;)
Now it time to invite friends if I can figure it out
I figured it out and invite my 10 friends :D:D

Last edited:
Thanks Muddy! Social Media is a HUGE platform for exposure. Exposure is what we need to raise enough stink about this bill to kill it. Please help us steamroll this thing!

The group has grown a bunch since this was posted yesterday!!
355 people have joined in 24 hours...that speaks volumes. I actually got a phone call from a Facebook Friend that lives in Iowa asking me what the page is all about. he had absolutely zero idea any of this legislation was happening, which is honestly scary. There are undoubtedly thousands out there who would be opposed to the bill if they knew about it, but don't keep up with things enough to know what is going on. Awareness is everything!

I tagged everyone I know on my friends list that Is even remotely interested in the outdoors to join yesterday, I've seen a few names pop up that I recognize as well!

• Deleted by muddy
Show…
Top Bottom