Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

3rd season success

lunker99

Wife and I both filled our third season tags. Got mine opening morning. Classic off the roost over decoys. 2 toms and 2 hens came running to the decoys after they finished grouping up. Lead tom couldn't stand the sight of a jake standing over a hen
Paul Turkey 2019.jpg Paul Turkey 2 2019.jpg
Wife got her bird Friday afternoon. She had been waiting to buy her tag depending on weather forecast for either 3rd or 4th. This weekend looked good so she bought her tag when she got off work Friday. Spotted a flock in one of the fields we had planned on hunting Saturday, so decided to give them a go. Snuck in position as started out showing them a fan and made a couple of yelps. That got their attention, and didn't take them long to come in. Hunt lasted 20 min from truck to trigger pull. Like our boys youth season bird, this one was double bearded also.
Erin Turkey 2019.jpg Erin Turkey 2 2019.jpg

Nice birds! Third season, I'm still waiting for the first and only season.....I need to move to Iowa.

Top Bottom