Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cell Cameras

Elusive78

If anybody is looking to purchase cell camera this year take look Snyper Hunting Products I bought one of there cameras this past year and very happy with it. Diffidently going to buy anther one this year.

If anybody is looking to purchase cell camera this year take look Snyper Hunting Products I bought one of there cameras this past year and very happy with it. Diffidently going to buy anther one this year.

Or buy a cuddelink cell and link up to 16 cameras to 1 cell camera lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought one of those and watched a deer walk past it 4 times and the thing never triggered. Got rid of the thing.

Maybe I did speak a little to soon come to think about it when I had Snyper Camera on runway did not get many pics sent to me. But when I had it over mineral site this past winter it work great. So I need to get it back out on a runway and see what happens. And come back with a second opinion.

I’m waiting for the Browning cell cam to come out August 1. Anyone else have there eye on this one??

I’m waiting for the Browning cell cam to come out August 1. Anyone else have there eye on this one??

Nope lol if you run multiple cameras on a property you can’t beat the Cuddeback Cuddelink Cell for $200

Didn't you just complain about someone posting an ad, but you're a walking cuddeback commercial?

Big difference in giving an opinion on something you’ve used and being a dealer posting an all out ad for a product you sell

That dealer also used to be and maybe still is a sponsor of the site. I'd rather read the specs of a camera and actually gain knowledge of a camera than hear 30 times how great cuddebacks with cuddelink are.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

That dealer also used to be and maybe still is a sponsor of the site. I'd rather read the specs of a camera and actually gain knowledge of a camera than hear 30 times how great cuddebacks with cuddelink are.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Specs printed on a sheet are one thing, real life results are another. You can find information on any camera in 5 minutes. I base my recommendation on what I’ve seen in the field and not a sheet of paper. I’d much rather buy something based on actual usage over printed stats. When someone posts a topic asking for an opinion, posting a product you sell and make money off of is an ad. I gain nothing by the type of camera anyone buys. We each have opinions on what works best. Personal opinion and full blown advertisement are completely different. I have no problem with differing opinions. People enjoy this forum because it’s not clogged with advertising. If I try a product I think is better than the Cuddelink then Id start giving that as a recommendation.

Specs printed on a sheet are one thing, real life results are another. You can find information on any camera in 5 minutes. I base my recommendation on what I’ve seen in the field and not a sheet of paper. I’d much rather buy something based on actual usage over printed stats. When someone posts a topic asking for an opinion, posting a product you sell and make money off of is an ad. I gain nothing by the type of camera anyone buys. We each have opinions on what works best. Personal opinion and full blown advertisement are completely different. I have no problem with differing opinions. People enjoy this forum because it’s not clogged with advertising. If I try a product I think is better than the Cuddelink then Id start giving that as a recommendation.

Interesting. This thread was specifically a guy posting about a Snyper Hunting Products cell cam and making others aware of it... the first response was by you saying "or just buy a cuddelink cell and link up to 16 cans to 1 cell camera lol". I missed the part he was asking for your opinion

Interesting. This thread was specifically a guy posting about a Snyper Hunting Products cell cam and making others aware of it... the first response was by you saying "or just buy a cuddelink cell and link up to 16 cans to 1 cell camera lol". I missed the part he was asking for your opinion

Likewise, I missed the part where I asked for yours. Pretty sure you showed up on this thread whining about my post on another thread that had nothing to do with you. So it seems you’re trying to stir shit You noticed in his response to any comments he wasn’t immature or being an ass?

Likewise, I missed the part where I asked for yours. Pretty sure you showed up on this thread whining about my post on another thread that had nothing to do with you. So it seems you’re trying to stir shit You noticed in his response to any comments he wasn’t immature or being an ass?

Not trying to come off as immature or an ass but would like to gather feedback on other cameras instead of everytime someone asks or mentions a Snyper, Browning, or another brand of camera, immediately you sidetrack the conversation trying to shove your damn Cuddeback and lols down everyone's throat like your are holier than thou.

Not trying to come off as immature or an ass but would like to gather feedback on other cameras instead of everytime someone asks or mentions a Snyper, Browning, or another brand of camera, immediately you sidetrack the conversation trying to shove your damn Cuddeback and lols down everyone's throat like your are holier than thou.

No better than anyone else, just average guy whose used most cameras so speak from experience. I have nothing bad to say from my experience with them but do with others I’ve used. It all depends on your goals, budget, etc. It’s ok if u don’t like my posts

Wow! Never thought I would get this type of reaction when I started this thread. Just thought I would give a recommendation for a camera I used and had decent success with. Couple guys said Snyper Cameras are junk. I'm cool with that no hard feelings here. Everyone is entitled to there opinion.

Top Bottom