Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Reaped turkey

goatman

I hunt days ending in Y
Got my first turkey fanning yesterday. I was going to check out the mushrooms and thought I better take my turkey stuff. I walked out in the field with the fan covering my face. As to not make the turkeys fall over dead just yet. Got caught when I spied 6 in the field. I sat down on my chair and put on my mask and gloves. Took about 15 minutes but sure enough two broke off and came to kick butt. I couldn't take and got scared and dumped the fanner at 40yds with my 20ga. I'm liking that 20ga. Put a smile on this ole man. First reaper. Just a two year old.
reaper and gun.jpeg

Last edited:
Very cool Terry!! Also awesome job on the video..... and the music WOW did you do that or your grandson:cool:?

Fear the charging turkey! Nice work. Trying to get a friend his first turkey tomorrow after the rain stops.

For crying out loud, 40 yards and they were still coming so you shot? They ain't reaped unless you shoot em under 10 yards!

Congrats

For crying out loud, 40 yards and they were still coming so you shot? They ain't reaped unless you shoot em under 10 yards!

Congrats
I know I know it was a little preemie. To much etiquette these days. Next time weed hook.

Very cool Terry!! Also awesome job on the video..... and the music WOW did you do that or your grandson:cool:?
Ishi if I hunt and peck long enough on a puter I stumble on to things. It has to be below a 3rd grade level or I'm out.

Top Bottom