Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Glyphosate

Slick

If I spray Gly and wait 48 hours to disk will I be OK? Meaning at that point will the grass/weeds be dead? I know it would be better to wait 10 days but I will have limited time and 10 days is not an option. This ground has not been worked in god knows how long so it will be a chore I am sure. Especially since I will be using a pull behind ATV disk. Any advice will be appreciated.

If I spray Gly and wait 48 hours to disk will I be OK? Meaning at that point will the grass/weeds be dead? I know it would be better to wait 10 days but I will have limited time and 10 days is not an option. This ground has not been worked in god knows how long so it will be a chore I am sure. Especially since I will be using a pull behind ATV disk. Any advice will be appreciated.
Better longer as you stated but options going forward. Main question..... what are you planting

Nothing yet.....just want to start breaking up the ground. Will plant Mid-Aug or Sept. But getting back to the land is an issue so......

Only reason I’d wait longer is so the ground is easier to work with dead sod. That’s it period. If it were mine... I’d spray & wait 10-14 days so it’s crispot roasted & discs like butter.
Once u disc it - u better get something in there cause weed pressure is gonna be substantial after a couple rains.

Thanks guys I will heed your advice and not till it at this point.

Just for my knowledge do you think the weeds are dead after the 48 hours?

Depends what your spraying.

90101d57636473a49495a850fe4a1fec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom