Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Elite Bows

SD Buck

Thinking about making the switch to Elite bows, more specifically the Impulse 31. Thoughts or Opinions?

I'm not brand loyal. Have shot PSE, Mathews, Hoyt and now have an Eliteite Impulse. Liked them all. The elite is a little heavy but a great shooting bow for me. Weight means nothing to me Midwest deer hunting. It means much more out west, but I have had the elite in Idaho for four weeks over the last two years and I was fine. Can't guarantee it is the best one ever made but it is a very good one. If it feels good for you to shoot, I'd buy it.

Another Elite Hunter owner here. I haven't shot anything new for a couple years but my Elite Hunter will be hard to trade - I haven't found anything that makes me want to part with $900-$1000 when, for me, the difference isn't there. I think I'd rather upgrade accessories as they continue to improve.

I just ordered a Ritual 30. First bow I have bought in 8 years, so that's saying something. I can't wait to go pick it up next week.

Flinging arrows tonight getting ready for Saskatchewan
b33ab037fb7e3ee240dc3d70acc0ef89.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For my money the Vertix is the best but I did own an Impulse and really liked it overall. I just couldn't get over the grip for my taste

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'm not brand loyal. Have shot PSE, Mathews, Hoyt and now have an Eliteite Impulse. Liked them all. The elite is a little heavy but a great shooting bow for me. Weight means nothing to me Midwest deer hunting. It means much more out west, but I have had the elite in Idaho for four weeks over the last two years and I was fine. Can't guarantee it is the best one ever made but it is a very good one. If it feels good for you to shoot, I'd buy it.
I bought it, really like it!

Top Bottom