Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Moving to Fremont County, Iowa

comenovember150+

comenovember150+
Good evening everyone,

I just took a new job in Nebraska City as a golf pro at Arborlinks. I am looking for a house to rent in Fremont County, preferably Sidney, Riverton, Hamburg, or something in the country out of town. Does anyone from around the area know of a place for rent? I’ll be up starting tomorrow to look through Friday. Thanks in advance!

Everything will be flooded in the river valley. May be hard to find an open rental with all the displaced flood victims. I drove through neb city to Sidney last week for work, still a lot of water and road construction. Good looking country up in the hills, good luck with your search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join the local facebook pages of those towns and look for something for rent there. Some nice bucks in the loess hills if you can get some land to hunt. I wouldnt over look public as well . Good luck .

Nice to see a Golf Pro on here! where were you a pro at before you took this new job?!

Thanks for the replies. I ended up renting in Nebraska City because of the flooding and more convenient. Abell3 I was in KC for 4 years, Finkbine for 3 years, back to KC for 4 years, took a position out in Cimarron, Ks and was unhappy. So I came up here to Arborlinks.

Top Bottom