Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Disc Rebuild

Elusive78

7914DAA6-8E8F-461C-946D-8E6626FFA135.jpeg
Rebuilding my grandpas Disc going to pull it with a Yamaha Kodiak 700. I m using 16” 3 mm Notched disc do I stay with 4 or try to squeeze one more on. The bearing spacer spoils are 7 1/2 .

Looking good! I wouldn't waste too much of that nice paint on the blades though! :) That paint will be gone after about 10 minutes of use. :) With a 700cc, I would suspect that a 5th blade would be a good idea. Nice work!

Do you normally work pantsless? (I see the jeans in the upper part of the picture.) :) :)

Looking good! I wouldn't waste too much of that nice paint on the blades though! :) That paint will be gone after about 10 minutes of use. :) With a 700cc, I would suspect that a 5th blade would be a good idea. Nice work!

Do you normally work pantsless? (I see the jeans in the upper part of the picture.) :) :)
Yup pant less only why to work in the garage lol. So if added one more dis the spacing would be about 5 inches for the middle one the 7 1/2 for outside disc if I left it to 4 would be a 10 inches in the middle I do have anther side so totally of disc would be 8 or 10.

Tight spacing may clog up more when working ground with moisture unless you have disc cleaners, I'd leave it as is. I have a 6ft 3 point and it tends to clog w/o cleaners

Looks like that will turn out nice. Is that an International? Looks like those old discs they used behind the International Cub tractors

Top Bottom