Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tannerite

Rutty

Was given to me as a gift. Not interested in using it. $20 takes everything in the picture.

Attachments

• Tannerite.JPG
    Tannerite.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 102
Mix it all in one batch, wrap it tight and blow it up. It'll be worth every penny of that $20. :D I've been buying Binary X from USA chemical supply. Bulk 50 lb kit is really cheap and works just fine! Small, 1/2 pounders are fun, 5 lb is good. But we did 20 pounds last year and wow that was amazing! Rattled the windows in a friends house 1.3 miles away lol.

Be careful with that stuff, I had a client lose a grown son to a tannerite accident a few years ago. I'm all for having fun but blowing stuff up is absolutely crazy. Piece of a microwave hit him from hundreds of yards away and killed him instantly in front of his family/friends.

There is a video of a kid getting his leg cut off when he exploded tannerite on a john deere riding mower about 50 yds away.

Yep. Blowing stuff up with tannerite, especially metal stuff is not wise. I just set it on bare ground or on a tree or post and let it rip. Make sure there are no rocks on the ground that could potentially get hurled your way.

I'm kind of surprised the stuff hasn't been outlawed yet.
The first time someone decides to use it as a weapon, it'll be gone in short order.

Top Bottom