Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Clover plot trashed!!!

Wi transplant

PMA Member
Well didnt expect this to be the demise of my beautiful 2nd year 1acre clover plot but these 2 showed up may 10th and have never left!!!!! They are here multiple times a day'!!# With all the rain and heavy grazing whats left of the clover is 2 in tall and there are 6in dia holes 6 to 12 inches deep all over the plot !! And they ate all my mineral !!! I talked with my neighbor to see if theres and i hope he can get them out or im going to be eating pretty good in a couple of weeks!!!!!!
327e838be5db6608a05ab9e53655c243.jpg

Sent from my RS501 using Tapatalk

Yikes! Is the owner of the cattle willing to throw a few $$'s your way to rectify that? That would seem only fair.

I mean that's probably cheap for 4 sides of Beef :) What Cows I didn't see no Cows.. :)

One thing to keep in mind is that Iowa fence law makes both parties liable for a portion of your boundary fence so even if you DO NOT own livestock both landowners have a portion of the obligation to keep the fence up. So depending on where the livestock entered your property could actually be your fault.

Top Bottom