Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NR draw results

Probably for the best... already have an AZ elk tag 11/29-12/5 and planning a New Mexico Oryx hunt. So a trip back to Iowa might have been a little too much for this year. Something to look forward to for next year.

3 buck tags!!!!! Yahooooooo!!!!! :):cool::D:D:rolleyes:o_O I have to post this EVERY YEAR. ;)

But yes- sorry to those that didn’t draw. Congrats to those that did!!!

The only good news!! There’s left over archery tags for zone 11 & they don’t count against preference points & they opening up 20,000 new walk on acres that was previously a sanctuary for last 20+ years. That’s great!!!

No luck for me but did get great news in the form of an email from Oregon. Their computer made an error. I drew the 2nd best elk tag in the state. Only one NR unguided tag.

. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/
20190622/758ba9da09f1311acfc02681137ea766.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkView attachment 118281

Last edited:
3 buck tags!!!!! Yahooooooo!!!!! :):cool::D:D:rolleyes:o_O I have to post this EVERY YEAR. ;)

But yes- sorry to those that didn’t draw. Congrats to those that did!!!

The only good news!! There’s left over archery tags for zone 11 & they don’t count against preference points & they opening up 20,000 new walk on acres that was previously a sanctuary for last 20+ years. That’s great!!!

Zone 11? Does that exist?

I'm a resident and clueless, but if a zone has leftover tags when do they go on sale? And if one buys one do they lose preference points. My zone has some leftover gun tags

Top Bottom