Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2019 Watch Em Grow Thread

MuddyHntr

I thought it'd be fun for everyone to post the deer they have on trail camera throughout the summer so we can see the antler development throughout the growing season. I hope to contribute shortly after my first card pull of the season in the next few weeks. So go ahead and post those velvet bucks for us all the admire.

New farm to me this year and these are all I have to show so far. I normally don't get cameras out until mid to late July so it'll be interesting to see what these two will turn into. Any guesses as far as age and what they will grow? (Note: the deer in the bottom picture is the deer on the right in the top picture.)

690c30302464bbe2fdfcb9a4a9485725.jpg

26e4032cedb88ad8ac57f85ad299fab0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one appears to be approaching maturity, but not quite there yet. Some signs of a belly sway, but again not full on. Still younger in the face, no grey hairs. If he walks by in October he might catch an arrow.
b6159e7d53053929d43f7c117ea37f92.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Deleted by Elvis188
  • Reason: trying to edit
Show…
  • Deleted by Elvis188
  • Reason: duplicate
Show…
Here are a couple I will be watching. The first one, this is the 3rd year I have pics of him. The first year I decided he needed two more years. This should be the year. It will be interesting to see what the next 5 weeks do to him.Slit 2 South.jpg slit 2 South 2.jpg split 2 South 3.jpg

The second one is new. I had a similar buck two years ago but he didn't show back up last year. He will definitely be worth keeping an eye on.
Coolio.jpg Coolio 2.jpg

Top Bottom