Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2019 Mathews Vertix

ReinertsonTaxidermy

Just bought new at Fin and Feather in Iowa City. Tore my labrum and need shoulder surgery this week. Won’t be able to use this for a long time.

Right hand, 28” draw 70lbs. Realtree Edge Camo. Only shots were when they paper tuned it with a new Qad HTX rest. Paid $1040 for bow and rest. Will sell for $925.

Also will add 4 arrow Mathews arrow web hd quiver for $100

Just bought new at Fin and Feather in Iowa City. Tore my labrum and need shoulder surgery this week. Won’t be able to use this for a long time.

Right hand, 28” draw 70lbs. Realtree Edge Camo. Only shots were when they paper tuned it with a new Qad HTX rest. Paid $1040 for bow and rest. Will sell for $925.

Also will add 4 arrow Mathews arrow web hd quiver for $100

Bow still hasn’t been touched. Going to sell bow, rest, and quiver all brand new for $900. This is a damn steal. Located in Columbus Junction Iowa

Been there... had surgery on mine 7-8 years ago. Rehab is a mofo. Word of advice.... don't push it too early or you'll be out way longer
Good luck!

Someone will get the deal of the year. Literally shot a few times at fin and feather to paper tune then hasn't been touched. 70# 28" draw Realtree Edge camo. Bow only $750 Bow with paper tuned brand new black QAD HTX rest $825. Add a brand new black Mathews 4 arrow quiver for $75 for $900 shipped to your door. Call or text 319-331-7126 with ?s

Top Bottom