Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DWGH Farm Projects Thread 2019

Couple drone shots from Wednesday, you can definitely tell where i was running low on beans in the seed box in one spot

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got some insulation/sound dampening stuff and shelves installed in the new Blind Saturday.
My buddy also swung by the farm and spread some rock for me around my Conex Box. Last put up e new e fence on a buddys 2 acre soybean plot. Productive Saturday
IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

Fixed up the fence. Checked out the native stand, its really coming on, really exciting to see racks making their way through it approaching the food plot.
Planted may 2018

put finishing touches on blind, this growing season had done wonders for the autumn olive bush where my redneck is in the middle of my corn plot. I'm sure it appreciated all the fertilizer the corn got too LOL

From Wednesday thru Sunday afternoon we got about 3 inches. timed it perfect on Saturday and put in a bunch of plots.
I need to get a drone.

DWGH where are all your updates dude come on.
Trying to stay outta the farm a bit and let the deer have it. Im planning to deploy 8 pack of cuddelink system after work and will snap some pix of progress.
Dug in s couple scrape post trees last weekend and sprayed a little spot for a fall plot adjacent to my rowcrop plots.

Update for JOSHBRNT
Deployed 8 cam Cuddelink system yesterday. Already got pics the morning of one of the mature bucks on the farm. He’s not much on rack but he is a regular and should be easy to get in bowrange. Gotta love 120” 5 year old 8 points, ive been calling him “P2”
IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

Pretty good body on that ole buck for this time of year. Nothing wrong with ole eights.

He is a daddy fat sack. I just really want to target a 160 kinda deer. I have cams soaking on some other farms, so hopefully ill get a crack at the one. The bucks i have sheds to dont typically show up until October so its a bit of a waiting game on my home Farm

Top Bottom