Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cell cams

bkcrrtnps

9290ce2b4fd1a2a94874657559f1bfe5.jpg

Pics straight from the Cuddecell to my phone are amazing. At $200 and the ability to get pics from up to 16 cameras on one cell plan it’s a no brainer.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do the J cams being sent to a K cam compare on pic quality?

The pics sent to you when you use the cell cam in conjunction with any linked camera are low resolution but it stores the high res on the SS card. I’ll post a pic for u to see...

• Deleted by bkcrrtnps
Show…
Anyone use the solar panels with the Cuddelink Dual Cell's? Good/bad/otherwise? Any external 12v hookups?

I'd like to get one of the master units on top of a hill (should get 4G/3G easily) and then link another one to it that sits down in the stuff where cell signal is pretty bad (less than 1/8 mile away). Suppose that works?

Anyone use the solar panels with the Cuddelink Dual Cell's? Good/bad/otherwise? Any external 12v hookups?

I'd like to get one of the master units on top of a hill (should get 4G/3G easily) and then link another one to it that sits down in the stuff where cell signal is pretty bad (less than 1/8 mile away). Suppose that works?

It will only connect with an LTE signal and yes that will connect as long as it’s not to far or you’re going from valley to valley. You can see signal strength as you walk. I’ve had no need for solar panel yet...I’m getting 3-4 months on set of regular alkaline batteries

Is there an easy way to test things once you get to the field? Sounds like the emails take quite some time to show up (over an hour??) - just curious how you can set this stuff and know relatively quickly if things are working without hanging around to long.

Is there an easy way to test things once you get to the field? Sounds like the emails take quite some time to show up (over an hour??) - just curious how you can set this stuff and know relatively quickly if things are working without hanging around to long.
You can check to make sure all are linked and their signal power from the home camera. It may take a few minutes when first setting up cams.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You send a test and you can have them sent via text message. They don’t take hours but a matter of a minute or two

Top Bottom