Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Best utv sprayer I’ve ever seen or run...

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
https://superiorindustriessprayers.com/60-gallon-boomless
Buddy showed up with 60 gallon today & pic of him in his silly hat running it below ;). Can switch which chemical goes into spray with flip if nozzle. & have multiple herbicides on board to switch to. Nozzle angles all adjusted flip of switch. Can get booms so u Can run either depending on situation. Precise, super high quality & can find parts anywhere. Can dial it in precisely to get as many as lil over 6 acres on 60 gallons. I could go on and on with all the “oh my gosh, that’s a no Brainer game changer” for all the features it has. Endless. They thought of every good idea or problem to solve & it’s right here. It’s more than a piece of garbage Fimco (which are disposable Mickey Mouse trash- I have one & I need to burn it ;) ) but this thing is 1000x the value with how well it functions, Time it saved & quality done. I have no tie the company at all- it’s a small business though & customer service top notch. $ well spent & absolute no Brainer if u need utv sprayer. I run bigger ag sprayers but I’m officially euthanizing junk utv sprayer & getting one of these.
725403a6fbbd5cf43bd2b2ee43e460d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ agree. What is price point? Seems overkill for your typical food plotter

I think it was like $2500-$3500-ish but it is the biggest one with all options. If u want one for $1000-1500.... I’m sure he has other models that are little smaller or lil more basic but still high end quality.
The JUNK fimco 60 gallon I have was like $800.

Both be cheaper if go smaller if apples to apples.
I’d say it like this..... if u spray 5 acres + & do it multiple times a year- this would be a no Brainer. Would save $ over long run (constantly replacing expensive junk parts, down time, herbicide use, remixing tanks, quality of the application, etc, etc + hassle & stress of crappy units. )
Ya- u spray an acre once a year- no need. Or- could get quote on their smaller models. Or models without all the extras like buddy has. I think they have 25+ gallon ones too. The quality & innovation is pretty amazing on these.

But for many that do decent amount of spraying... it’s so hard to find decent stuff that doesn’t fall apart or works awesome. For sprayers, saves so much time over the years (buy one and done!!!) - for guy that does a lot- no Brainer.

^^ agree. What is price point? Seems overkill for your typical food plotter

Have you sprayed an acre by hand? Takes forever. Not sure what the price is but I'm going to look into it. I was fortunate enough to be able to plant roughly 6 acres of plots this yr that I sprayed with an electric wand. Yea it works, but you will definitely see what you missed. Took me roughly 3 hrs spraying 3 acres this weekend. Dont mind the work, but if I can get it done faster with better coverage I'm all ears.

I think it was like $2500-$3500-ish but it is the biggest one with all options.
The JUNK fimco 60 gallon I have was like $800.

Both be cheaper if go smaller if apples to apples.
I’d say it like this..... if u spray 5 acres + & do it multiple times a year- this would be a no Brainer. Would save $ over long run (constantly replacing expensive junk parts, down time, herbicide use, remixing tanks, quality of the application, etc, etc + hassle & stress of crappy units. )
Ya- u spray an acre once a year- no need. Or- could get quote on their smaller models. Or models without all the extras like buddy has. I think they have 25+ gallon ones too. The quality & innovation is pretty amazing on these.
But yes, all these options for something that saves so much time over the years (buy one and done!!!) - for guy that does a lot- no Brainer.

I’ve had no issues with fimco. Sprayed 15 acres multiple times last couple years. I would personally never spend this much on a sprayer for food plots. My fimco was like $450

I’ve had no issues with fimco. Sprayed 15 acres multiple times last couple years. I would personally never spend this much on a sprayer for food plots. My fimco was like $450

It was likely a smaller one. Like 25-40 then. The 60 is around $800. So ya, if apples to apples, I think above has smaller ones that are a little more basic for half the money.

My fimco (when I used it- I just don’t anymore).... spent almost the price of above sprayer on all the parts along.... no joke....... in maybe 4-5 years of “medium to high use) - I’ve replaced pump no less than 6 times until finally wising up & buying a higher quality brand. Patched the cheap tank 3 times. Replaced boomless nozzles at least 4-5 times @ $60/each. Replaced every hose with higher quality. Replaced the 3’ metal tube in back that they make a weird size so have to buy their expensive one at least 4-5 times until I finally cut it up and make rubber tube connections so I can flex. All the pressure & plastic stuff - all replaced with better quality stuff. Replaced gun with better one. Etc, etc. OK- as I type this, I now realize or bottom line this: all that’s original on my sprayer is the tank!!! That’s it!!! :).

Bottom line: if someone says “I want best that won’t bankrupt me” I think this is it. If someone said “I want cheapest sprayer I can get” fimco would be it. & yes, I have fimco & I know many of us do. Not knockjng u. Just knocking that garbage product that has quality alternatives thankfully. “Get what u pay for” x10 in this example.

I am glad I saw this. I want to get away from Fimco too. Will definitely be getting the 60 gallon one in the spring.

The “mega sprayer” buddy showed up with (larger with all the goodies) - he said was around $2300-2400. So cheaper than I thought. If get the smaller models or slightly simpler- get it in teens I bet. Which, isn’t that much of a price difference vs junkers at end of day.

https://www.fsmfg.com/atv-utv-sprayers/

I got one of the 100 gal utv sprayers with 12 ft booms about 5 years ago and it has been indestructible. It's had some mods over the years including adding a retractable reel and sizing up all hoses and fittings. They have centrifugal pumps and Honda motors, and it's nice to have the TeeJet system to switch put nozzles for different spray patterns and droplet sizes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m looking at getting something for our can am defender. I’ve previously used FImco for our 4 wheeler and definitely not going that route again. Looks like a couple good options posters have linked to. Is there anymore feedback on what has and hasn’t worked for you. Pretty sure I want something with booms. I like the idea of having a little control on what is being applied.

I’m looking at getting something for our can am defender. I’ve previously used FImco for our 4 wheeler and definitely not going that route again. Looks like a couple good options posters have linked to. Is there anymore feedback on what has and hasn’t worked for you. Pretty sure I want something with booms. I like the idea of having a little control on what is being applied.
Dad has a 100 gallon utv sprayer made my f/s manufacturing. Had it since 2013 and havent had any problems with it yet. I highly recommend it. Parts and nozzles are normal sprayer parts that you can find at fds or other sprayer dealers. Not like fimco where their parts are specialty. We have the electric pump but gas is also available. It has a sump style tank so it's easy to clean out also. Ours has a boom and 2 boomless nozzles. Wont be cheapest option, but high quality.

Last edited:
Top Bottom