Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

used tillage equipment - available ??

BJohnson

I am hoping to finalize a tractor purchase in the next few weeks and have been looking at options for tillage equipment. The tractor is an older Ford utility - 55 hp. If anyone has or knows of a smaller used disc or tiller for sale, please PM me. Rear tire width for the Ford is approx. 80" and I will limited in size of width due to my narrow access trail between a couple of my current food plot locations.

Thx - Brent

Although I know of nothing specific currently Brent, I have seen various implements over time on Craigslist. I would start watching the "Farm and Garden" section and I think you will come across things of interest to you. Also, I bought a big, real deal cultipacker in an online auction about 18 months ago. As far as I am concerned, I stole it. :) So keep an eye on those too.

Mfwd &/or loader on tractor? U gonna love having tractor around. & go bankrupt with all the implements ;).
So- pull type or 3 point disc? I’d go disc over tiller IMO. Unless ur ground is NHEL. Tiller erosion is pretty substantial & running them is about the hardest implement u can push a tractor with. Pull type discs r cheap and common. 3 point u MIGHT need to look at a few brands of new ones and not horridly expensive. Good luck on the new endeavor!!!

The Ford is 2wd, had larger fluid-filled rears and a freeman loader on it already. For my smaller sized plots, I am hoping this tractor is all I ever need. The price agreement includes a 5ft bush hog type mower also. I have read mixed- opinions on 3 pt discs and am leaning towards pull-type if I can locate the right width.

Although I know of nothing specific currently Brent, I have seen various implements over time on Craigslist. I would start watching the "Farm and Garden" section and I think you will come across things of interest to you. Also, I bought a big, real deal cultipacker in an online auction about 18 months ago. As far as I am concerned, I stole it. :) So keep an eye on those too.

What auction site ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What auction site ?

Wears Online auction service - I have scored with this service at least once in the past. You will have to sort through the general, miscellaneous estate auctions, etc, to find the occasional farm equipment auction, but odds are that you will eventually find something that interests you through their site.

Mayo Auction and Realty - same deal as above, I have scored at least once with this outlet as well.

Brent, I have a pull type disk think its 8' also have a cultipacker and some John Deere 71 units if your interested let me know. Thanks Tim

Top Bottom