Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Budget Camera

tmule88

I haven't bought any new cameras in a few years making me in the market for a few new ones. What is everyone having good luck with in the $100 range?

Spypoint makes a nice camera. Great trigger, good day pics, night pics can be blurry. Good battery life!

I'm at the point where I refuse to run anything but Moultrie. I usually buy their $100-120 cameras and have had great success with them.

I've ran Covert, Cuddeback, Muddy, and Bushnell in the past and always seem to come away disappointed. I'll be Moultrie until they give me a reason not to be.

Fleet farm was just having a sale on StealthCam DS4K's for $149. Best camera hands down I have used.

Wing supply has Culvert mp 6 cams on sale for 69.99. I have several of these from yrs ago that are all still running. They are not fancy, just very easy to run and reliable! Gl on ur purchase of whatever you find.

I really like my Stealth Cam PX14. It's around $90, and I'm on my 4th year using them with no issues.

The Radix MT-100 is $99 msrp, but you can find cheaper. Picture quality is better than what you would expect from a sub $100 camera, and it’s an Iowa based company
A few sample pics below
02df28bfa0ba12743a895eab6f128d5e.jpg

0f0033fad33ee1f0ea945016f111a916.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom