Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Recommendations for best hunting swivel chair?

Rous14

PMA Member
Bought my first and only redneck blind and have been researching to find the best chair(s) to put in it. Looking for something silent in cold temps and comfortable. Suppose the swivel feature isn’t a must but probably be nice. Can’t seem to find one that doesn’t have at least a few reviews about how squeaky they are especially in colder temps. Anyone have any suggestions/experience?

Swivel bucket top on 2 5 gallon buckets stacked is what seems to work well for cheap.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

We've got a bunch of box type blinds, mostly on wagon frames. And although we've not used anything "new", the swivel type office chairs we've put in them are comfy, but nearly all are too noisy in cold weather such as late season ML. My favorite choice would be a basic folding chair with cloth cushion seat. I know they don't swivel, but you can pivot more than 90 degrees in either direction with little difficulty and in complete silence.

Last year my muddy swivel blind chair started squeaking in cold temps. The only thing I had in the blind was some Nose Jammer that I keep in my pack in case of a wind switch. Turns out it was a $10 can of chair lube. Worked great.

Banks Captains Chair - sit in this one and you will hate all the rest

68825289_2517276651662657_5541585389069795328_o.jpg

Banks Captains Chair - sit in this one and you will hate all the rest

68825289_2517276651662657_5541585389069795328_o.jpg

Definitely going to look in to that banks captains chair, that looks almost too comfortable I’ll be falling asleep while the shooter walks by haha. Thanks for all the advice fellas

I use an old office chair and never had an issue with noise. I do like the adjustments it has especially if you're setting for 11 hours.

I have 2 SmithWorks ComfortQuest blind chairs and I really like them. They are adjustable and fold up for packing if need be and very comfortable. But they are not cheap.

browning-ultimate-blind-swivel-chair-1500760-1.jpg

I've got one similar (three legs) to this. It is fairly portable for a hard side blind or for pop up blinds. It folds down and has a shoulder sling. I also needed adjustable height so different kids could use it. It works well and is quiet. Not NEAR as comfy as an office chair, but about as good as it gets if portability and adjustability matter.

X2 on the muddy, pretty nice. I have 4 or 5 of them now and just love em

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2nd this, quiet and comfortable. Add the shooting bracket and trigger stick.
I have several that I’ve left in blinds all year. So far, cross my fingers, they haven’t been bothered by the weather or varmints. They come apart easily into two parts and are pretty easy to carry. Very comfortable and after 3-5 years, they remain quiet. Zero squeaking.

Top Bottom