Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Youth season!

EatSleepHunt

First year hunting! 2 does and a button buck so far. Waiting for a good buck.
It has been a long time since I've been this excited to go hunting!
Good luck everyone!
5d8954aaa01d2fe6ed39b413ce4dd354.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Good work! I've been waiting to see some results from the weekend. When you have kids who are ready to hunt, there's nothing you look forward to more than youth season...congrats to all!!

NWBuck

My 6 year old daughter and I got into our new muddy blind Saturday afternoon for a sit. We saw 12 deer, about 20 turkeys, and some raccoons which is good for keeping her occupied! She is using a crossbow on a tripod and it seemed that the deer just wouldn't cooperate for where we had it set up. (A pain to try to move to get set back up. We had a couple bucks come in right at last light but went just out of the area she could shoot... she was jacked to see bucks, they were at about 15 yards, at the wrong window of course. I think I was wanting them to give us a shot more than her!

Wyatt got it done Saturday night!
Just before the storm rolled in.
Snuck into the blind with 15 turkeys and 2 does in the field. This buck worked its way from 125 yards into 50 yards. And Wyatt was ready. Patiently waited for 2 does to clear, and took the shot. Perfect right behind the shoulder. It did not go 25 yards.
Little brother wants to know when he can go hunting!
fb28f24e3c554ebaa6bbeb1aa5cbf028.jpg
0fb3e24b78a1e4c9b424286a699cb887.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom