Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

12 hour doe recovery!

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Buddy shot doe last night & ran back a ways & wasnt 100%. “Oh, we’ll get in am”. This is maybe 10-12 hours later. Ha! Wow! Does anyone want this for ribs tonight?
ac6d5e25fb8a3edbb774c19a4118439a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I beleive it! You should have heard the pack of coyotes on a certain gut pile last night 20 min after we left the scene. ;) Sounded like a dozen of them!!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Looks like the tongue might be left... Man those are efficient cleanup critters. Should do predator control today, they might be moving a little slow with full bellies....

That is crazy. I've shot one and left to get my son so he could help track (he was 5). Got back an hour and a half later and there was a basketball size hole in the ribcage. I ran them off when I returned. So crazy how they can strip a deer to nothing that quick.

I had the same thing (kinda) happen years ago. Shot a deer, it got across the river on me so I decided to take up the trail in the morning. Found the deer on the other side of the river first thing the next morning partially eaten and a pile of coyote schnit on top of the carcass as if to say hahaha to me.

Easy dragging right there.

Last years gut pile was within 250 yards of the house and the large sounding coyote party started immediately once it got dark. Plenty of them out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The solution to coyotes is simple. Xylitol. Google it and see how it effects canines. It does not hurt other wild animals, just canines. Pour this on gut piles or carcasses and your coyote problem should be solved quickly!! I'm not telling you to do it but just recommending that you educate yourself, if you are trying to get them under control!!

Must have been a heck of a yote party going on, whack'm.

The buck I shot last year I waited about an hour to retrieve him and the ass was already missing, fox where the culprits though.

Top Bottom