Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Binos

mzldr4life

What’s your recommendation for new binos? Not looking to spend $1,500 but willing to spend more than $300. I like vortex warranty but when looking through a buddies pair of razor HDs they seem to have the best clarity and gathering light that I have found with little research. But the $800-$1000 price tag seems a little steep. What else is comparable out there to the razor HDs but cheaper, or is that even possible? I’ve had good luck with leupold optics in the past as well.

Vortex vipers r great too! But I have diamondbacks n they r great too n u can get them for $200-250

Look at Coueswhitetail.com classifieds. I’ve bought 2 sets of Zeiss Binos and a spotting scope off there. Great glass at a fraction of the new price.

I'm definitely not the guy to get advice from if you're looking to go cheap on optics. Looking used is great advice. I would go to a store that has the models you're interested in and check them out in person. What one person loves may seem like junk to another person's eye. I've got 3 sets of binocs. An older pair of sightron S3's that I leave in the truck. 10X Razor HD's (solid for the $$). And a set of Swaro 15 SLC's. The Swaro's are very nice... looking forward to putting them to work on some western hunts this year.

I have been hearing some guys that are really impressed with the mavens. Those might be worth looking into.

Top Bottom