Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Duck boat lights

rutnstrut

PMA Member
Anybody running any stupid bright "headlights" on their duck boat set ups?
Was looking into the Southern Lite LEDs but cant dicide which model... I was hoping someone here might have one or another really bright option

I run light bars on both my boats. I will say 50% of the time they do more harm than good with the steam though. Bright head lamp is the go to option in that case as you stand high enough to see over it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody running any stupid bright "headlights" on their duck boat set ups?
Was looking into the Southern Lite LEDs but cant dicide which model... I was hoping someone here might have one or another really bright option

Just get a nice spot light. Just one more thing you have to worry about hiding. I’ve got one on the bow of the boat but seems to be more of a pain also when getting in and out of the boat.

Just get a nice spot light. Just one more thing you have to worry about hiding. I’ve got one on the bow of the boat but seems to be more of a pain also when getting in and out of the boat.
I dont want anything hand-held been there done that... Pain in the ass

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I dont want anything hand-held been there done that... Pain in the ass

You running a long tail I’m assuming?

Well then southern light or any other encased light bar will work just fine. Buddy has southern on his excel, great light but pricey. I bought my bar and wiring harness off Amazon and works just the same for way cheaper. Collects pile of mud and dirt up front around it and sticks up. I personally have my dog up front so my light bar is always getting in the way.

You running a long tail I’m assuming?

Well then southern light or any other encased light bar will work just fine. Buddy has southern on his excel, great light but pricey. I bought my bar and wiring harness off Amazon and works just the same for way cheaper. Collects pile of mud and dirt up front around it and sticks up. I personally have my dog up front so my light bar is always getting in the way.
Do you remember which light bar you went with? Have you had a chance to use it side by side with the southern lite for a good comparison?

Top Bottom