Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DiamondBack AR's

tigejones

BugEater
Does anyone have any experience with Diamondback AR's? I am looking at the DB10 308 and was wanting to know if anyone has any feedback.

Thanks in advance!!

Ive got a DB-10 in 6.5 Creedmoor. I bought a complete upper from them and a matching stripped lower and built it to my liking. I love it, it shoots great and has not had one single issue from stupid hot summer shooting to sub zero winter coyote hunting. It will shoot several factory loads sub MOA. I liked it enough I bought a separate stripped upper and built a .243 upper for a thermal coyote rig
27ff91521d3dbc3ad6f224fdde1c9ba8.jpg
62c8e987a888c03b9499c26faa080783.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Ive got a DB-10 in 6.5 Creedmoor. I bought a complete upper from them and a matching stripped lower and built it to my liking. I love it, it shoots great and has not had one single issue from stupid hot summer shooting to sub zero winter coyote hunting. It will shoot several factory loads sub MOA. I liked it enough I bought a separate stripped upper and built a .243 upper for a thermal coyote rig
27ff91521d3dbc3ad6f224fdde1c9ba8.jpg
62c8e987a888c03b9499c26faa080783.jpg

That is gorgeous.

A buddy of mine just bought the same 6.5 Creedmoor upper and one of their stripped lowers got it all put together and his first few groups at 100yds sighting in with cheap Hornady American Gunner 140bthp were 1/2"

Hi there! While I don't have any personal experience with Diamondback AR's, I have heard good things about them. However, I would recommend doing some thorough research and reading reviews from other gun enthusiasts before making a purchase.

As for your interest in the Viper HD rangefinder from vortexbalt.com, it is a highly rated product that is known for its accuracy and reliability. Many hunters and shooters swear by it for its clear optics and intuitive controls. So, if you're in the market for a rangefinder, it's definitely worth considering.

But as always, be sure to do your due diligence and read up on multiple products before making a decision. Good luck with your search!

64DT4WKZ2NFPJCUZX3JVD464VQ.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom