Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Boonerville

Does anyone know if/what the specific charges are or were from this or past & know if this or previous were “guilty” plea/verdict? No opinion on this post - just seeing if there’s facts out there. Appears from above, way it reads- he had citation or “guilty” verdict on the doe. Any more facts or public info?

Does anyone know if/what the specific charges are or were from this or past & know if this or previous were “guilty” plea/verdict? No opinion on this post - just seeing if there’s facts out there. Appears from above, way it reads- he had citation or “guilty” verdict on the doe. Any more facts or public info?
His last charge was trespassing while deer hunting. He pled guilty.
This one I have heard hearsay, but it hasn't been posted by the state yet.

Sounds like there is a pattern of dumb decisions, but hopefully he learned his lesson this time. Unfortunately, I think quite a few LO tags are misused like this or used on someone else's deer.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

My Friday afternoon is pretty slow, so I read through the bowhunting.com thread I posted a little earlier about Boonerville. The really good stuff starts on page 38. LMAO!!! Jordan Howell (A.K.A. Boonerville) is a real piece of work. Talk about a repeat offender. Sounds like he's been run out of every state he's ever lived in for illegal hunting practices. If anybody has time to kill and is curious, I suggest you go check it out. No doubt he's lurking and probably has an secondary account on this site too. If he stays in Iowa, I'm betting he creates another alias and is back at the same crap again in no time. A tiger cannot change its stripes. Too bad too. I kind of liked a few of his stories on here.

Is he some sort of hunting celebrity or wanna be celebrity?
I don't do any social media beyond this here but when I put boonerville in a search engine, it looks like he's all over the net. I thought he was just another poster.
Honestly kind of makes me feel used if this site was just another platform to try and get his name out .

I followed his boonerville page on Facebook, I would say want to be hunting celeb for sure. There are a ton .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stole this from BH.com. He's headed your way Hardwood!

upload_2019-11-8_16-48-32-png.100519

Apparently he would take pictures from this site and post them up at bowhunting.com. I clicked on the link above and read a little and then jumped around on the pages. On page 7 of 46 you will see about midway down a shed frozen in ice. I remembered seeing that picture on the shed thread here. Its a picture Iowabowhunter1983 posted on page 2 of the shed thread here. So I am assuming he copied the pic and posted it up there as his. Unless of course Iowabowhunter1983 is Boonersville?:p:eek::rolleyes:

Here is what he said about it..... "Well this is a first. This shed is literally frozen into the ground. Tried hammer...nada. It is encased in ice. Its gonna be a few weeks before it can be picked up. Im going to have anxiety about critters chewing the tines off at the ground."

https://forums.bowhunting.com/threads/boonerville’s-2019-2020-semi-live-hunting-thread.95194/page-7

There's some real winners out there. I've had a guy take pictures of builds I've done and feature them on his website as his own work. He's actually bought parts from me under an alias.

Apparently he would take pictures from this site and post them up at bowhunting.com. I clicked on the link above and read a little and then jumped around on the pages. On page 7 of 46 you will see about midway down a shed frozen in ice. I remembered seeing that picture on the shed thread here. Its a picture Iowabowhunter1983 posted on page 2 of the shed thread here. So I am assuming he copied the pic and posted it up there as his. Unless of course Iowabowhunter1983 is Boonersville?:p:eek::rolleyes:

Here is what he said about it..... "Well this is a first. This shed is literally frozen into the ground. Tried hammer...nada. It is encased in ice. Its gonna be a few weeks before it can be picked up. Im going to have anxiety about critters chewing the tines off at the ground."

https://forums.bowhunting.com/threads/boonerville’s-2019-2020-semi-live-hunting-thread.95194/page-7

yeah I thought bowhunter1983 found that

Depending on what the Mods do here team 11 might be accepting applications for our team:D

I wanted to say something after his earlier buck. He was posting pics of measuring on FB and to get that 14 or 15" g2 he was measuring from bottom of the beam. Dont know what to say, heckuva deal

I'm going to be very clear about this. I am not and have not ever been associated with the content entity "boonerville". A lot of what has been uncovered, I find disturbing to say the least. That is my picture of shed in ice. Unreal.

Actually here is the video of me cutting it out of the ice a few weeks later with fellow forum member @Tmayer13 recording the video on his phone.

Last edited:
I wanted to say something after his earlier buck. He was posting pics of measuring on FB and to get that 14 or 15" g2 he was measuring from bottom of the beam. Dont know what to say, heckuva deal

And, when I politely let him know how to measure it (not everyone does), he let me know he certainly knew how to measure. Guess he knows how to measure about as well as he knows how to follow the law.

I always wondered how he did it all. In regards to seem to always be hunting. It seemed like his boonerville page of facebook he was out hunting nearly every day, starting in September with the urban hunts. Always mentioning leases. Went on a black bear hunt in sask last year for around 5k (see hunting out of state thread). If you go to the link in this thread to bowhunting.com he claims to of had a bunch of properties leased or owned and did similiear in IN before moving here. Always nice gear. I would guess he is in his early 30's? I always wondered how #1 all this was afforded and #2 how he had the time to do all this and have full job assuming he worked.

He never owned anything in any states...he leased some ground but most was by permission (or so he said)...he constantly stole pics and videos from forum members and displayed them as his own in other social media platforms that these members were not a part...I called him out last spring on an Instagram post that I know for a fact was not his because I received the pic from said member at the time the shed was found. The video in question I know for a fact is not his because I took the damn video and it is still saved to my phone from Sunday March 10 at 12:27 pm...the guy lied on numerous occasions several times....I called him out for taking 3 bucks in 2017 but he said he had a tenant tag...which turns out was also false(I believe he had one it was just based on lies). This is a man that wanted to be someone so bad in the hunting industry that he went to all extremes...he moved his family here so he could hunt these majestic animals in Iowa and now this...he has lost his mind and it's sad that he gave the hunting industry yet another black eye...he should never be allowed back to this forum EVER again!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Does anyone else find the following quote from Boonerville in the 2019 trail cam contest thread a little interesting in light of recent events?

"Honestly don’t understand the whole not posting pics thing. This is the only forum I’m a member of that has that mentality. Unless its a mega giant deer (which are few and far between), I post everything. I enjoy sharing photos and seeing what others have in camera. Never had a case of anyone trying to find any deer Ive posted. IMO most people worried about posting 130-160” deer are just being paranoid. "

Top Bottom