Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

"Blockhead"

muddy

It was cold this morning for a LoneWolf hang and hunt, but that's what we do. I didn't see a deer until 1010 when he came thru. Mega head on him, didnt think twice. Because of the ridgehe was on the exit hole was ABOVE the entry, but it didn't matter as he only went 45 yards before crashing. Epic hunt in brutal sub zero conditions. Keep grinding fellas.20191112_145703.jpg20191112_145724.jpg20191112_145610.jpg20191112_145551.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Congrats! Is that shed heated or are you quartering him out? I hate messing with frozen deer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Is that shed heated or are you quartering him out? I hate messing with frozen deer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the doors closed it stays pretty warm. We leave for Vegas Friday morning so he might have to hang till next week.... and looking at the forecast that shouldn't be a problem.

Congrats on a great deer. I was glad to be tagged out this morning, we were 2 degrees up North

Nice work Muddy, only the hardcore guys were out this am! I sat till 9:45ish when the wind shifted and I definitely welcomed the excuse to hike elsewhere.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom