Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Please help me kill a deer

farmfirstfarm

I have land in south west iowa im wondering if someone can go hunt a buck for me. I have cellular cameras that are active were also selling the farm and a harvest picture might help. I planned on hunting it with my son Reese this weekend but he is currently in the hospital with pneuomonia . He is 9 years old and super bummed that we cant go hunt it. Youth season was fun but we didn't seal the deal. First season came but he was sick and couldn't go. Then Tuesday he was admitted into the hospital and we will be here for awhile its looking like. Were here in fort dodge hospital. I don't know what else I can do I have been here by his side since he came in. Thanks and God Bless Cody and Reese.... Also NO ONE HAS PERMISSION ON THE PROPERTY UNTIL THEY HAVE TALKED TO ME

Last edited:
  • Deleted by farmfirstfarm
Show…
Isn’t this the property that guy from up north found on Craigslist? Swampwright was his username, appears he’s no longer a member.........

First and foremost thoughts and prayers to you and your son. Now to the deer. Why do you need someone to shoot it? If it has made it this long there is a good chance he will be there next year, not to mention late muzzle loader. Pneumonia can be tough but your son should be healed up by late muzzy and possible by the second weekend of 2nd shotgun. I feel like I am missing something here.

I’m so confused. Why did you delete your account and make another account asking someone to shoot a deer for you? While also posting an add for the property your now selling through whitetail properties.......

Did I miss the party with all the free loopy juice as of late on Iowawhitetail? What the heck
Meateater is making whiskey now. I vote skip makes an Iowawhitetail vodka.

I hope the kid is alright. Sincerely.

because im selling it and harvest pictures help sell the property, and letting someone else have an opportunity at a good deer, as far as being the middle of the night its because im here with my son in the hospital, its probably not the best idea to post on lack of sleep and high stress points, i asked skip to delete my account because of a classified reason.... Now That All That is settled thanks for the prayers... and yes im on 3 hours sleep in the last two days forgive my errors

I'll run through your property tomorrow with a few of my buddies and send you pics of whatever we harvest out of it Booner, er I mean TrippleF. Thanks for the open invite to us all. Really appreciate it.

I'll run through your property tomorrow with a few of my buddies and send you pics of whatever we harvest out of it Booner, er I mean TrippleF. Thanks for the open invite to us all. Really appreciate it.

You been drinkin too?

Sorry, I meant Boonerville. Am I the only one that thinks this post is more than a little fishy? farmfirstfarm is a brand new member and he's offering up his land in his first post? Come on... Maybe I'm wrong, and if so, please accept this as my apology.
....I looked on GIS. It's not.

• Deleted by farmfirstfarm
Show…
Top Bottom