Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Skol Vikings!!

Quite a game. Our defense was great, ru.ning game great. Play calling left me worried. None of that matters because regardless of what happens only thing close to bouncing green bay or Seattle is those smug, whiny saints. Post game studio conversation was awesome, they were as shocked as the saints. 2 great football games in a week!! Ha Skol Vikings, Ski U Mah and Row the Boat!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Caught the first half and saw a few updates while hunting. Made some key plays. There was some dang good football played this weekend and the Vikes look to be headed for a buzzsaw with the niners next weekend.

Go Vikings! I used to be a big fan back when Fran Tarkington was the quarterback but don't follow professional football too much anymore until the playoffs. I enjoy a good college game better. At least the Vikes won and the Patriots lost....yeah!

Big time vikes fan here!!! Awesome win sunday for sure but in big time games Im always worried about Captain Kirk. I feel like they have a better team than San Fran but it will all depend on what version of Kirk shows up. Im still anxiously waiting for his contract to expire. I just hope the Seahawks route the fudge packers....god i hate them with a passion

Top Bottom