Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hawk or Muddy Trail Cam

Anyone know if the Hawk trail cams are the same as Muddy brand? The 14MP looks the same to me. Either worth having for cheap camera?

I thought Muddy was a good camera, but had quite a bit of trouble after a month or so. They don't sense movement. This is the cheaper model I have tried.

Muddy is pretty much crap from my experience. Ordered 3 and tried out 2. Didn't work. Muddy sent me 2 replacements after getting a ton of info from me. 1 new one worked, the original one I had not tried worked. The other new one failed right away with an "update failed" message. Muddy won't even answer emails on that one.

So, have 2 functioning cameras out of 5 (3 that I paid for).

Agree from pretty much every person I’ve talked to that’s run em. Too many other better options.
I’m not certain but I think muddy & hawk both owned by same company.

Thanks guys! I had read some reviews on the Muddy (on here and elsewhere) and didn't sound like they are that great. Hadn't seen a review on the Hawk, but looking at the cameras side by side (at least that model), they look to be the same.

Any recommendations on Stealthcam?

Top Bottom