Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Locked bucks question

boneman

boneman
Was out shed hunting today and came across two locked up bucks, they were both dead, just wondering what y'all would do? Should I report them to dnr or what, I know it's a rare find just not sure what I should do. They are in a heavily shed hunted area but I left them for now till I can hopefully legally obtain them. Thanks for any input!!!

They're dead, nothing dnr will care about I don't think. Nature can be cruel. Kinda a cool find in one respect.
Euro mount them that way. Take pictures before and put picture with.

Was out shed hunting today and came across two locked up bucks, they were both dead, just wondering what y'all would do? Should I report them to dnr or what, I know it's a rare find just not sure what I should do. They are in a heavily shed hunted area but I left them for now till I can hopefully legally obtain them. Thanks for any input!!!

Call DNR they’ll give u tags for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a deadhead I found a couple years ago that I wanted to keep. DNR asked that I obtain permission from the landowner before they would come out and give me a salvage tag. I have permission to hunt the property, but they wanted to make sure the landowner was okay with me getting the salvage tag for that deer. Advice above is correct... You need a salvage tag for each of them.

Top Bottom