Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mobile Bow Shop Station

davidblum

I was finally able to wrap up most of the major loose ends on a project I had been scheming about for quite some time. I took a lot of inspiration from other home shop threads so thank you all for that. Maybe someone can gain an idea or two from sharing.

184e98f304bd1964e5ed117ea9d56199.jpg

I needed things to be mobile and tucked away when not in use. I chose the Husky 3 drawer cart as the home for the EZ Green Press and the ArcheryDezign draw board. The carts drawers and shelf allow for some decent storage for tools and equipment as well. It can be a little finicky to get perfectly level but I am enjoying the portability of the bike repair stand as a bow vise.

53f5814e6075966fe8ebdd6c6eb523a3.jpg

I added some removable PVC arrow storage to the side of the cart and made a fold away shelf on the back to allow for more work room when needed. I also added an LED drafting light which has been handy.

90ac4c645017e940d6372f36d2ac9e5a.jpg

Once finished everything folds away and tucks into a corner pretty neatly when needed.

f992de2a78c5124f5cb4a82258eb5e94.jpg

I also added a fold away chronograph and paper tune station into an unused corner.

Thanks for the inspiration fellas. I’m happy to have my own little area to learn and tinker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom