Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Deer Classic

Will you have any smokeless muzzleloader barrels for encore there to purchase ? And accessories ? Thanks

Sent from my RS501 using Tapatalk

No, I quit bringing stuff to sell at the shows. Too much to deal with. But I usually have a free shipping code, or we can put together an order at the show.

On Saturday if you see an exceptionally good looking dude wearing this shirt and drinking a PBR you've found me.
9982a05a2159a9d19cf4f5283f996898.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Saturday and Sunday, IBA and TIP booths.

IBA has merch and Spring Banquet tickets for sale at the booth again this year. Great chance to join or renew your membership.

IBA booth 408 and TIP booth 13.

Caught wind that BV’s bucks weren’t in the TIP trailer so I didn’t go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You ever think it's only become that way to those yuppies at the show wearing custom camo, and not to 99% of the rest of the world? Seriously, most guys I know buy their camo at Farm and Fleet. Heck I hunt in my redwing work boots. It's also a little ironic that scoring bucks for record books is probably part of what led to custom camo.

I had a great time at the classic. I carried 24 PBRs in with my backpack and did my darndest to finish/share every one by the time I left that evening. It is really neat to see the newer/lighter items that mobile hunting has brought to the table. Even though saddles are not for me it sure has energized a bunch of people into the sport.

I had to laugh at all the electronic bikes... maybe my thing in a other 10 years?

I had a great time at the classic. I carried 24 PBRs in with my backpack and did my darndest to finish/share every one by the time I left that evening. It is really neat to see the newer/lighter items that mobile hunting has brought to the table. Even though saddles are not for me it sure has energized a bunch of people into the sport.

I had to laugh at all the electronic bikes... maybe my thing in a other 10 years?

Muddy if they weren't so damn expensive you would have one and you know it.

Top Bottom