Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

H.R. 5717?

EVIL X

PMA Member
I keep seeing things posted on social media about this bill being snuck in under radar with all media pointing towards covid19. Any one know of this bill?

I looked for HR 5717, which would be a non binding House Resolution and found nothing. I looked for HF 5717 which would be a proposed bill and found nothing. I looked for H-5717 which would be an amendment to a bill and found nothing. Bills are sequentially numbered and the highest bill number in the House appears to be HF 2625. I substituted H for S and came up with the same. The highest file number the Senate got to was SF 2408.

Any clue on the context? What is the bill in reference to?

Never say never but I sure came up empty.

EDIT: Iowa legislature or US?

It's a Federal bill. Introduced in Jan and has gone nowhere still in committee . It's an election year same old BS.

This is what I'm seeing. Might be bogus is what your saying?
Screenshot_20200325-162637_Chrome.jpg

This is what I'm seeing. Might be bogus is what your saying?View attachment 119427

The bill is real. I'm not saying it's good. What I'm saying is it's not going to go anywhere with a Republican Senate and a 2A friendly supreme court. No one is sneaking a bill like this through. It's an election year. Democrats are being Democrats. Republicans are being Republicans. Gun rights groups are being themselves as well. Peoples attention is focused elsewhere and they need to sensationalize something to get some attention.

Here is the bill if you care to break it down.
https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/5717/text?r=1&s=1

Top Bottom