Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

muckoutletus.com

kjmosley

Has anybody ordered from this place? Prices are to good to be true. Wondering if it is a scam or not. Thanks

It is definitely not worth a shot, 100% scam. Nobody is out there pushing products for a fraction of the cost of manufacturing.
I agree a quick Google search tells you that is a scam site. However I have found deals that do too good to be true online that turn out to be legit. A little bit of research should tell you one way or the next

This looks the same scam that they had for Lacrosse boots. I know a guy who ordered a pair and received a $2 necklace instead. Never found out if was ever able to get a refund. I believe they shut down that website.

I almost tried it last year. But it just didnt feel right and some folks said it was a scam.
I used to live near that address and I will tell you that there is not a storefront there. It's out in the country outside Knoxville tn.

For what it is worth in regards to Mucks. The last two pairs I owned were not very good. Comfortable yes, but simply did not hold together like they used to, especially for the price they get out of them now. I switched to the Tidewe brand to give them a shot. So far so good, a lot of miles in them and no rips, tears, or leaks. Comfortable, warm, light, so far durable, and much easier on the pocket book than Mucks.

Top Bottom