Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Smokeless Muzzleloader

Hanyak

1877C3B4-C193-43A0-813D-1CBBD06692A1.jpeg
I have a smokeless muzzleloader built by Luke at Arrowhead Sporting Goods. It’s built from a Remington 700 stainless action with a Brux barrel. I had Luke build it a few years ago, but never got a chance to shoot it. As with all his builds Luke tested it before sending to me. I’d consider selling it if anyone is interested. You can PM me here or text me at 620-474-0230. I also have a really nice scope I’d like to sell with it.

Should have added the following:
45 caliber
Brux interrupted fluted barrel
Jeweled trigger
1 piece welded scope mount
Boyd’s thumbhole stock
Flush mounted muzzle brake
Bullet sizing dye
45 cal bullets
Nikon Monarvh 4-16x50 scope

I’m sure I’m missing something

Fortunately I don’t have 4K into it - only about 2.5k into the build. I had the build begin when I was hunting a lot more. Life changes and with a wife and 4 kids you have to be able to adapt and adjust. It’s a great build and truly wish I was hunting more and could use it, but thats not the case. After a couple years of having it and not using it, just thought I’d throw it out there to see if anyone would be interested in one heck of a nice build by Luke.

The build cost me $2,500. Scope was $600, ramrod, bullets and sizing dye would have been another $200. Looks like I have $3,300 into all of that not including the brand new Rockchucker press.

Top Bottom