Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Added to the Arsenal

Trailer blinds, I think im going to like the mobility to bounce between farms. Will be interesting. They tow better than i expected.
ded7453f1491e274bec795038d6dcbb4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Between my dad and I, we have 5 that are built on old running gears that we had laying around. Not as nice looking as those but are very effective.

If you don't mind me asking, roughly how much $ is wrapped up in each of these trailer blind units? $2-$3k? Great idea, but dang, I see enough money sitting there to pay for at least one of my kids orthodontic braces! ;)

Also, is the plan to tow them to a location and and then move them occasionally around the property, or tow them frequently? If towing frequently, I'd think road scents picked up from the road would be a drawback, along with the deer being leary to a large, strange new structure being parked in their livingroom. Awesome idea if hunting long range with a rifle, but bow hunting? I'd think a hunter would need to park it and leave it for a couple of weeks at least before the 'smart' deer would venture within bow range of it. Am I not thinking about this right? Sometimes that's the case... I might be a little bit jealous. They look really nice man. Great work.

If you don't mind me asking, roughly how much $ is wrapped up in each of these trailer blind units? $2-$3k? Great idea, but dang, I see enough money sitting there to pay for at least one of my kids orthodontic braces! ;)

Also, is the plan to tow them to a location and and then move them occasionally around the property, or tow them frequently? If towing frequently, I'd think road scents picked up from the road would be a drawback, along with the deer being leary to a large, strange new structure being parked in their livingroom. Awesome idea if hunting long range with a rifle, but bow hunting? I'd think a hunter would need to park it and leave it for a couple of weeks at least before the 'smart' deer would venture within bow range of it. Am I not thinking about this right? Sometimes that's the case... I might be a little bit jealous. They look really nice man. Great work.

More than 3k almost can guarantee that

I plan to leave them at a particular farm for the season. I will keep one dedicated to my home farm and the other will go to the farm where my biggest/target deer that im after to kill is living. Im not going to be moving them between farms every 2-3 weeks. Im bowhunting out of them and plan to brush them in somewhat. Im not worried about “road scents”
With the trailers included i think im at about $4,000-$4,250 each.
bd0f9dce00aaa225d095d585d030625f.jpg

$4,250 for one?! And you got two?! Key-Ripes Man! Somebody hasn't been negatively financially impacted by the C-19. I get it though, I dumped a bunch of cash into a kick butt treehouse (mancave on stilts) this spring, and am putting solar panels on my house this fall. The cash has to be spent somewhere, and I do like chasing deer around God's green earth, but DANG! Enjoy em.

I’d assume anyone investing in something like that is looking at the longterm. Surely a fiberglass blind and steel trailer will last 20-30 years. I know idiots that buy a new ground blind ever season bc they leave theirs out to get destroyed. Same cost in the long run.

$4,250 for one?! And you got two?! Key-Ripes Man! Somebody hasn't been negatively financially impacted by the C-19. I get it though, I dumped a bunch of cash into a kick butt treehouse (mancave on stilts) this spring, and am putting solar panels on my house this fall. The cash has to be spent somewhere, and I do like chasing deer around God's green earth, but DANG! Enjoy em.

I swapped farms a couple weeks ago and sold my 3 blinds with it. Had figured in into new farm budget to accodate the investment of new blinds, this time making them highly portable as i was always wanting to make tweeks with positioning the blinds on food plots. I did one on skids last time and i just didnt like how much of a pain it was to drag around with out tearing something up.
I also wanted to upgrade to the 6x7 with my daughter getting big enough to sit with me some this fall

Great!!!! Secure em down. We had one tip. Easy & good looking rigs right there. Only thing better is the flag.

When u say “secure em down” you mean the stand thats on the trailer?
We lag bolted it through the deck of the trailer. More than that?

Top Bottom