Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Midwest Whitetail

turkeyriver

PMA Member
I enjoy Bill Winke for the most part and just watched his first show of the year. He announced that he sold his land. He said he never thought he would sell it, but things change. Wonder what happened and how it will affect his show. Someone must have made him an offer he couldn't refuse!

I enjoy Bill Winke for the most part and just watched his first show of the year. He announced that he sold his land. He said he never thought he would sell it, but things change. Wonder what happened and how it will affect his show. Someone must have made him an offer he couldn't refuse!

That essentially is what happened. Someone approached I believe early this year and made him an offer that he and his wife couldn't say no to. I didn't see it coming, but if that's what they want...then more power to them. For now, they bought an investment property and live north of Iowa City...with the idea of finding the right place in NE Iowa, where his roots are. Let's just say that he should have plenty of shekels from the proceeds of the sale to buy something nice. :)

Bill might have to knock on doors this fall... I’m sure he will find a great farm

Whew to have that kind of money!!! I am sure the 3.5M will find him a nice property elsewhere. He will be able to make it into a dream property again. It will be fun to watch it unfold

Is he still going to film for MW if/when he finds his property in NEIA? Will be fun to watch. His farms have been decimated by EHD so many years itd be interesting to see his progression without that setback. I've never run into or talked to anyone whose had the widespread EHD issues up here

I believe he still plans on doing the show and he should be on some good deer this fall. He's got a nice lease up here. Not sure if he found a farm to buy yet though. He's from Allamakee County and has wanted to return for awhile now I've heard.

Is he still going to film for MW if/when he finds his property in NEIA? Will be fun to watch. His farms have been decimated by EHD so many years itd be interesting to see his progression without that setback. I've never run into or talked to anyone whose had the widespread EHD issues up here

Was EHD a factor In his choice to move?

Top Bottom