Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Off topic, maybe controversial but a lot of fun & excitement!!!!

My neighborhood now has 2 Biden Signs.... Pretty "big neighborhood" & aside from living only in the country... It's good for kids. Charlie is 9 & has a bunch of kids he plays with after school - ride bikes, whatever. So the neighbor kids come over as I was outside..... "Did Charlie tell you what he did?" "AHHH... NO... WHAT DID HE DO?"...... "We rode our bikes over to that house up there with the Biden sign. Charlie rang the doorbell. Guy living there opened the door "YES? What do you need?".... "Charlie says "What can I say to convince you to vote for Trump & lose this Biden sign?"" They said both were straight faced (a 9 year old and a 50-55 year old), no big deal.... "After 10-20 seconds of staring, The guy didn't answer Charlie and closed the door." HA - I had no idea. Asked my boy "Ya, isn't that good dad?". SO GREAT! I said "you were nice nice right?" "OF COURSE DAD". Proud of him!
A kid like that I could hang out with me any day...... LOVE it!!

Last edited:
This may be splitting hairs but Harris is Indian and Jamaican. Many Jamaicans are of African descent her father is Jamaican and mother Indian I guess it works for the Democratic Party. I think Obama’s mother was white. Oh well.

Couple new ones

2ee6d6b48ae43272f6413cd8e8225505.jpg

b542d98b05019195ff9745e0e17e62a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've voted for a few over the years, always only at local levels. Now I will NEVER vote for any D again. If you claim to be a moderate dem, well newsflash, the party turned radically left. You might be the nicest guy in the world and my next door neighbor, but if you're running for any office and affiliate with the D party, you won't get my vote.

I'm to tech impaired to post a link, but search youtube for the vid "Minneapolis high school principal pleads for help" to see the results of Dem run cities and schools. I'm sure she supported BLM, riots, and defund police until she sees the results first-hand. Obama implemented a program in St. Paul to keep students in class even when they caused fights, threatened students and teachers, and generally weren't there to learn anything. There was a parent revolt against the school board and I don't know how it all ended, but teachers just gave up. That's our future if we keep letting teachers and administrators ruin our kids with leftist doctrine. I've voted for many Democrats over the years, based on the person instead of the party, but I don't see how I can ever vote left again.

I'm watching the video you recommended now. Wow! What a total mess. I'm with you buddy. Voted for a few Dems in the past, but NEVER again. The most 'Conservative' candidates will ALWAYS get my votes from here on out, taking Democrats completely off the table for me.

I've voted for a few over the years, always only at local levels. Now I will NEVER vote for any D again. If you claim to be a moderate dem, well newsflash, the party turned radically left. You might be the nicest guy in the world and my next door neighbor, but if you're running for any office and affiliate with the D party, you won't get my vote.

Exactly! I can enjoy the company of Democrats, but they'll NEVER get my vote again. Extreme liberals / progressives make me want to vomit though, so I don't hang out with them and they have never had a chance at getting my vote.

I'm to tech impaired to post a link, but search youtube for the vid "Minneapolis high school principal pleads for help" to see the results of Dem run cities and schools. I'm sure she supported BLM, riots, and defund police until she sees the results first-hand. Obama implemented a program in St. Paul to keep students in class even when they caused fights, threatened students and teachers, and generally weren't there to learn anything. There was a parent revolt against the school board and I don't know how it all ended, but teachers just gave up. That's our future if we keep letting teachers and administrators ruin our kids with leftist doctrine. I've voted for many Democrats over the years, based on the person instead of the party, but I don't see how I can ever vote left again.

I saw that and as a Minnesotan, I’m embarrassed at what happened in Minneapolis. Our state needs to turn RED to send a huge message! Trump 2020

All hope is lost for America if we are at the point where we can't even fathom being around someone who might have a different opinion than our own. I miss the days where people had some common sense and realized the truth always lies somewhere in the middle. It is sad to think that in the United States we can no longer have civil discourse and seek common good for the whole. Too many institutions have spent way too much money sowing division and distrust to where we reached the point where we are turning our backs on things that used to set this country apart. I really can't wait for deer season....

Funny how the president praised her and mourned her death, meanwhile the snowflakes blamed her for not retiring under Obama and waited less than an hour to threaten riots and violence if a new justice is pushed through.

Several posts threatening violence if Trump picks a new judge. I think he will win anyway, but he’s going to get extreme pushback.

Top Bottom