Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Off topic, maybe controversial but a lot of fun & excitement!!!!

301e5307947e79442703b0e705be6612.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Debate was super hard to watch last night. I agree with most comments here. I try to judge Trump by his accomplishments and tune him out other than that, and that's a stinking difficult task. Trump is his own worst enemy. If he had any sort of a filter, he'd have his 2nd term locked in. In 50 years, the history books will judge him by his accomplishments and not his personallity. I hope.

Agree. I didn't like all 3 parts. I didn't like Wallace. I thought Trump was way too heated & he needs to dial it back for the next debate. Biden was a bafoon, scrambled mind, cheesy & phony. I think right wing is frustrated with Trump for TOO MUCH much like the left was frustrated with 1st debate of Obama/Romney when Obama was asleep.
I personally don't think it will impact the Nov 3 election & I hope the next 2 debates: Trump refines & dials it back..... Let's Joe get more time to expose himself for a phony career politician that's all talk, full of clichés & continues to show he doesn't have the capability to take care of his basement, let alone the country. Moderators are usually left wing (like Wallace is a Democrat, fact) - I just hope they play less a roll. I think Trump supporters KNOW where his heart & mind were here... & I think America will ultimately go, "I Can't take the media, I can't listen to JoeMentia, I'm sick of his 47 years of garbage.... WHAT IS THE RECORD & ACCOMPLISHMENT OF THE LAST 3.5 YEARS?" & that will decide election. That's where Trump has the HUGE advantage IMO.
*I think I was reading Obsessed' mind when I was typing above & then see his post!!!!

Trump blew it and I didn't see Wallace doing anything other than trying to keep it civil and fair. That was my opinion as I was trying to watch it. I will have to rewatch some parts to see what I missed compared to some recent comments here, I'm sure I did miss some

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

It was hard to watch for me. Trump constantly interrupting was really irritating to watch/hear and I can't see how that was a good tactic to get more voters. If he was trying to throw Biden off and get him frazzled it didn't work. Biden will stumble on his own so Trump just needs to let it happen.

Agree with most. Wallace saying Trump called white supremacist "fine people" was complete BS and wasn't the quote. Trump needs to have multiple practice runs with Candace and Charlie Kirk.

And his press secretary, Kayleigh Mcenany. I’ve seen few handle the ludicrous press questions better.

Lincoln-Douglas debates would be more beneficial for the voters. No interruptions when someone is speaking their peace, either. Maybe a sound proof booth for the opponent???

This was sent to me by a friend. Very interesting facts about the debate.

Borrowed this from a friend: Factual account of comments, name calling, and interruptions.
Like most, I woke up this morning still in a haze from last night’s Presidential Debate between Trump vs Biden. There appeared to be so much back and forth that I couldn't really recall today, much of what either candidate said. So I decided to watch it again, dissect it and approach it in a factual view. Much like watching a movie, the first time you are caught up in the theatrics of things and you miss the details. So today, I focused on details. I pulled out my stop watch and I timed every single word for each candidate. How long did they talk, how many times did they interrupt the other, etc. Here are my findings. They are unbiased. I also included unbiased fact check that has also been peer reviewed and fact checked against many different articles and sources.
First is how much time did each candidate get to speak.
●TRUMP had a total of 24 minutes and 9 seconds.
●BIDEN had a total of 33 minutes and 4 seconds.
During this debate, each candidate and even the moderator interrupted the others substantially.
●TRUMP interrupted Biden 64 times
●BIDEN interrupted Trump 57 times
Moderator CHRIS WALLACE Interrupted
● Trump 76 times
● Biden 15 times
Both Candidates were asked questions regarding condoning/condemning hate groups .
●TRUMP was asked if her would condemn white supremacists groups. Trump said "yea sure, I'm willing to do that" Chris Wallace asked again and Trump asked what group would you like me to say? Biden then retorted Proud Boys. Trump then said "Proud Boys Stand down and Stand By"
●Biden was asked if he supported BLM, he did not answer nor did he even recognize the question about BLM
BIDEN brought up his son and said that Trump called him a loser and his son was a hero who received a "Brown star" Trump responded by asking which son, he stated he didn't know Beau but did know about Hunter and his dishonorable discharge as well as receiving 3.5 million dollars from Moscow.
●There is no such thing as a "Brown star". There is a Bronze Star, which is given for heroic acts. Beau Biden was presented with a Bronze Star for his service in 2008.
●Trump's camp has denied the report from The Atlantic that said Trump called dead WW1 soldiers losers . Those present that day all deny hearing Trump say that, including Trump nemesis John Bolton.
● 87 page Senate Report shown wire transfers to Hunter Biden from Elena Baturina, wife of former mayor of Moscow. Those transfers included 3.5 million in Feb. 2014. As well as "several payments of several hundred thousand dollars" in 2015.
Biden also claimed the US owes more money to China now than when Trump took office.
●US debt is roughly 26 Trillion dollars. Of that Japan owns 5.2% and China owns 4.6%. Other countries also own substantial US debt including but not limited to UK, Brazil, Ireland, Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, Belgium, and Switzerland.
●In Oct.2016, China owns 1.12 Trillion of US debt.
●As of Aug. 2020, China owns 1.7 Trillion of US debt.
BIDEN claimed that Antifa is "an idea not an organization " .
●Antifa first had roots in Germany in the 20s/30s. The movement came to the US in the 70s/80s and gained notoriety and was more prominent in the last 10 years. While it started as an Anti Fascist movement, they have since became organized and have many cell groups such as Rose City Antifa out of Portland. Many of the cells claim organization status, recieve many donations as well as tax deductions.
I went through very thoroughly and documented insults, here is the following
●TRUMP told Biden "There's nothing smart about you" as a retort to Biden telling Trump to be smarter.
●TRUMP also criticized Biden on rally attendance stating "If you could get the crowds, you would have done the same thing".
●TRUMP criticized Biden on wearing masks, saying "Every time you see him, he's wearing a mask" “He could be speaking 200 feet away from it. And he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen."
●BIDEN called Trump Racist
●BIDEN called Trump a clown twice
●BIDEN called Trump a liar
●BIDEN referred to the President as "Donald", "Old Buddy ", "This Man", "Putin's Puppy" on several occasions.
●BIDEN told Trump that he was the "wrong guy, wrong night, wrong time" .
●BIDEN told Trump to "Keep yapping man"
●BIDEN asked Trump "Will you shutup man?"
Those are the facts. Unbiased Facts of the 1st Presidental Debate. I'm not sure this haze has lifted but I at least was able to clear it a little to get to the details. Until next week's debate...God help us and May God Bless America.II

This was sent to me by a friend. Very interesting facts about the debate.

Borrowed this from a friend: Factual account of comments, name calling, and interruptions.
Like most, I woke up this morning still in a haze from last night’s Presidential Debate between Trump vs Biden. There appeared to be so much back and forth that I couldn't really recall today, much of what either candidate said. So I decided to watch it again, dissect it and approach it in a factual view. Much like watching a movie, the first time you are caught up in the theatrics of things and you miss the details. So today, I focused on details. I pulled out my stop watch and I timed every single word for each candidate. How long did they talk, how many times did they interrupt the other, etc. Here are my findings. They are unbiased. I also included unbiased fact check that has also been peer reviewed and fact checked against many different articles and sources.
First is how much time did each candidate get to speak.
●TRUMP had a total of 24 minutes and 9 seconds.
●BIDEN had a total of 33 minutes and 4 seconds.
During this debate, each candidate and even the moderator interrupted the others substantially.
●TRUMP interrupted Biden 64 times
●BIDEN interrupted Trump 57 times
Moderator CHRIS WALLACE Interrupted
● Trump 76 times
● Biden 15 times
Both Candidates were asked questions regarding condoning/condemning hate groups .
●TRUMP was asked if her would condemn white supremacists groups. Trump said "yea sure, I'm willing to do that" Chris Wallace asked again and Trump asked what group would you like me to say? Biden then retorted Proud Boys. Trump then said "Proud Boys Stand down and Stand By"
●Biden was asked if he supported BLM, he did not answer nor did he even recognize the question about BLM
BIDEN brought up his son and said that Trump called him a loser and his son was a hero who received a "Brown star" Trump responded by asking which son, he stated he didn't know Beau but did know about Hunter and his dishonorable discharge as well as receiving 3.5 million dollars from Moscow.
●There is no such thing as a "Brown star". There is a Bronze Star, which is given for heroic acts. Beau Biden was presented with a Bronze Star for his service in 2008.
●Trump's camp has denied the report from The Atlantic that said Trump called dead WW1 soldiers losers . Those present that day all deny hearing Trump say that, including Trump nemesis John Bolton.
● 87 page Senate Report shown wire transfers to Hunter Biden from Elena Baturina, wife of former mayor of Moscow. Those transfers included 3.5 million in Feb. 2014. As well as "several payments of several hundred thousand dollars" in 2015.
Biden also claimed the US owes more money to China now than when Trump took office.
●US debt is roughly 26 Trillion dollars. Of that Japan owns 5.2% and China owns 4.6%. Other countries also own substantial US debt including but not limited to UK, Brazil, Ireland, Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, Belgium, and Switzerland.
●In Oct.2016, China owns 1.12 Trillion of US debt.
●As of Aug. 2020, China owns 1.7 Trillion of US debt.
BIDEN claimed that Antifa is "an idea not an organization " .
●Antifa first had roots in Germany in the 20s/30s. The movement came to the US in the 70s/80s and gained notoriety and was more prominent in the last 10 years. While it started as an Anti Fascist movement, they have since became organized and have many cell groups such as Rose City Antifa out of Portland. Many of the cells claim organization status, recieve many donations as well as tax deductions.
I went through very thoroughly and documented insults, here is the following
●TRUMP told Biden "There's nothing smart about you" as a retort to Biden telling Trump to be smarter.
●TRUMP also criticized Biden on rally attendance stating "If you could get the crowds, you would have done the same thing".
●TRUMP criticized Biden on wearing masks, saying "Every time you see him, he's wearing a mask" “He could be speaking 200 feet away from it. And he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen."
●BIDEN called Trump Racist
●BIDEN called Trump a clown twice
●BIDEN called Trump a liar
●BIDEN referred to the President as "Donald", "Old Buddy ", "This Man", "Putin's Puppy" on several occasions.
●BIDEN told Trump that he was the "wrong guy, wrong night, wrong time" .
●BIDEN told Trump to "Keep yapping man"
●BIDEN asked Trump "Will you shutup man?"
Those are the facts. Unbiased Facts of the 1st Presidental Debate. I'm not sure this haze has lifted but I at least was able to clear it a little to get to the details. Until next week's debate...God help us and May God Bless America.II
I've seen very different interruption numbers. I'm a trump guy, but he was interrupting WAY more than anyone else. 145 times in a Fox News article I just read.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I've seen very different interruption numbers. I'm a trump guy, but he was interrupting WAY more than anyone else. 145 times in a Fox News article I just read.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Okay then who do believe?? I’m not going to count them :rolleyes: both are probably all fake news anyways.

Last edited:
I dont understand why a country with 321 million people only ends up with 2 people for options to vote on to run our country for 4 years. I mean seriously it's time to restructure the system and have more options for the final vote.

You want an expert orator? Well with that we got Obama and Clinton. Skilled liars and manipulators. You want a leader vote for a guy like Trump. Vote for production not personality.

Yep! Still can't say I'd like to share a meal with Trump unless he had painful larangitis... But dang, I like what he's accomplished.

Top Bottom