Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Fall Prep for CRP

I am doing some non selective spraying this fall, to prep for crp planting next spring/summer. I’ll be using glyphosate and AMS. Would anyone else had crop oil to this, or feel the need too?
If it was me, I would put some 24d and/or dicamba in there with it. That would get any marestail if they have germinated. They are tough little buggers but easily controlled with 24d or dicamba.

If it was me, I would put some 24d and/or dicamba in there with it. That would get any marestail if they have germinated. They are tough little buggers but easily controlled with 24d or dicamba.

I’m on the fence on dicamba. I’m seeing oak tree damage that is looking like classic dicamba damage. Other trees showing similar symptoms. I’d use it as a last resort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roundup and 24-d will work great. I would try for another just roundup pass in May and then no-till drill it. Been the quickest method of establishment in my experience.

Top Bottom