Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cuddeback Cuddelink - Buy Two Cams - Get the cellular cam FREE!

gunrunr

Life Member
ONLY ONE PACKAGE LEFT
- 2 of cuddeback cuddelink J cameras
- Buy before the end of the year and you can send in for a FREE cellular K cam
- All you need to do is commit to a year of the cellular picture sending service
- $299.99

Hey gunrunr Would you happen to know why I haven’t got any pictures or a Daily report in two days. I just went out and checked my home cam everything was fine still taking pictures, battery level says ok. Or if you could point me in the right direction that would be great

Hey gunrunr Would you happen to know why I haven’t got any pictures or a Daily report in two days. I just went out and checked my home cam everything was fine still taking pictures, battery level says ok. Or if you could point me in the right direction that would be great

Did you do a cell test? What firmware are u on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes did a cell test said Failure. I don’t understand why that would happen after being in the same spot for over 3 months and everything working perfect. Not sure on the firmware, Possibly 7-3? If that rings a bell.

Move it try test where a different signal, did it have a failure code?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a cell cam batteries go dead and when I replaced them tried sending a test and got failure and code 208 or 408,maybe, not 100% can’t remember but I tried multiple times with same results. Decided to just take it home. Tried it again about a mile down the road and it worked just fine. Turned around and set it up. Been working fine since. Not sure if it was moving or what.

I had a cell cam batteries go dead and when I replaced them tried sending a test and got failure and code 208 or 408,maybe, not 100% can’t remember but I tried multiple times with same results. Decided to just take it home. Tried it again about a mile down the road and it worked just fine. Turned around and set it up. Been working fine since. Not sure if it was moving or what.[/QUOTE
I had a cell cam batteries go dead and when I replaced them tried sending a test and got failure and code 208 or 408,maybe, not 100% can’t remember but I tried multiple times with same results. Decided to just take it home. Tried it again about a mile down the road and it worked just fine. Turned around and set it up. Been working fine since. Not sure if it was moving or what.
last email was on the 20th daily report said battery ok I hope I don’t have to send it in especially this time of year. Never got a code just said failed when I tried cc test???

Top Bottom